Performs a variety of general cleaning and housekeeping tasks to maintain patient rooms, patient care areas, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. Cleaning will include a variety of materials such as carpet, upholstered furniture, floors, and will use an array of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
• Safe operating of cleaning equipment and preparation of cleaning chemicals.
• Application of correct cleaning procedures and chemicals
• Maintains established preventative maintenance procedures on all equipment as required.
• Follows appropriate security measures when cleaning medication rooms and refrigerators. Respects and understands the need for medication inventory control and security.
• Participates in process improvement activities.
• Other duties as required.
Able to read, write and perform math skills in English. Must be able to relate to others with courtesy and tact under normal as well as stressful conditions.
LEGACY'S VALUES IN ACTION:
Follows guidelines set forth in Legacy's Values in Action.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled